[Chugalug] Linked-in endorsements

32cstyle . cstyle31 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:19:52 UTC 2013

I have had some people do that for me too. I have to admit, I've done as
well. I did it mostly for people I knew but haven't worked with. However, I
know they are good at what they do. I have a connections with Mike from the
group. I have seen his coding and networking abilities at his place of
business. Do I know if he's the PHP guru? Yes and no. I know he's a puriest
and can code without an IDE. I haven't seen him make a full CMS, but just
looking at some of the things he's shown me I think he could. Plus, I don't
think he would be in business if he couldn't do the job.

So, I guess it's kinda a gray area for me. However, I do try to keep it
with people I know. Sometimes when the endorsement box pops up it's so
annoying I just click endorse to get it out of the way. Some people faces
come up at random so when you click endorse all you get the blessings to
all benefit.