[Chugalug] Linked-in endorsements

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Jun 24 19:54:14 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> what's next?  will someone will endorse me for Visual Basic?   DOS 3.3?  9
> pin printers?

I have the largest number of endorsements for Python, a language which I've
used for some personal projects but have only once been paid to work in
(and none of my endorsers know of that gig, which took lasted about an hour
and a half.)

This despite begging for "Okra Folding" endorsements. And I really
appreciate the "Rubbing oil on wood" and "Subversion" endorsements. *I*
know that the latter has nothing to do with version control, and I hope the
random reader comes to similar conclusions...

Dan