[Chugalug] Linked-in endorsements

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 24 18:21:32 UTC 2013

someone that I've never worked with before but who knows that I'm a "computer guy" just endorsed me for:    IIS

what's next?  will someone will endorse me for Visual Basic?   DOS 3.3?  9 pin printers?

ps: yes, I can do IIS and VB, but I don't advertise it.

pss:  for the hell of it, I added a new skill, "Patience" just to see if anyone would endorse it, and yes, someone did.

I guess my question is, what is the value of this endorsement system, if endorsements can be obtained so freely?