[Chugalug] Running multi sites on one(non virt) machine

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Sun Jun 23 18:52:59 UTC 2013

I like the way virtualmin <http://www.virtualmin.com/> (A webmin addon)
handles this, even if I don't always use the software.  You can use it
for configuration, then shut it down when not needed if it's overhead is
in the way.

In short, each website / apache virtual host gets it's own user, unless
it is a sub-server under and existing user. It's a good data
segmentation model.

For web site setup operations it is also a useful learning tool, change
an option and see what it did in the configuration file(s). etckeeper +
git is your friend here.

--Jason