[Chugalug] Hello

Bogdana Rakova bobi at hutgrip.com
Sat Jun 22 11:53:52 UTC 2013

Thank you Keith!! It would be great to see you on Saturday.

@Aaron: I wrote CouchDB but I really meant Couchbase. We're using Couchbase
for storing timeseries data and we have different views which we use for
simplified data. The idea of the simplified data is to have different
levels of simplification depending on the zoom factor of the visual chart.
For example, let's have 2 million data points and  the user is looking at a
chart showing the gathered data for 1 year. Then we don't need to show the
row data but instead we can show simplified data - for every day of the
year we can show just 2 points: the min and the max values from the actual
row data.

How do you like CouchDB and Couchbase when it comes to time series data?

Bobi