[Chugalug] Hello

Bogdana Rakova bobi at hutgrip.com
Fri Jun 21 19:34:10 UTC 2013

Hi Stephen,

We gather various data about the equipment and the way it work. Things like
temperature, humidity, pressure, power consumption, etc. It depends on the
specific production process and the specific equipment. Currently we have
been looking more closely into the Paper and Food related industries. We
gather the data out of the equipment and securely store it in the Cloud.
Then we do realtime and historic data analysis. We currently have a basic
interactive visualisation tool so that people can look at the data in
different forms and extract value. On the backend we're using multiple
Amazon Services and CouchDB, Hadoop & Mahout
<http://mahout.apache.org/>for the data storage and analysis. Mahaout
is a great framework which we
are going to work a lot more in the future.

Here's a bit more information: http://hutgrip.com/

Bobi

Bogdana Rakova,
Hutgrip <http://hutgrip.com/> | Agilart <http://www.agilart.com/> | skype: