[Chugalug] Any Co-location providers in the area?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:10:46 UTC 2013

Thanks to all that have made suggestions. I am finally back in town from
Red Hat Summit, and have been trying to work with Smith and Hammaker to
find some sort of middle ground for this quandry.  unfortunately, they are
not budging at all.  So, I have no choice but to take my business
elsewhere, and can no longer recommend them to anyone. It's amazing what a
"New CIO" can do for a company right?

I have contacted Peace, and they are going to put together a quote for me
shortly.  I have also contacted the other folks directly whom offered
co-location.  I have tried to find some information for Networks Inc, but
haven't had any luck.