[Chugalug] MS-Phone... For testing needed

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jun 18 15:14:50 UTC 2013

Dave:
> Perhaps you will find something helpful here:
>
> http://www.modern.ie/en-us

That was worth it just for the laughs..
They want me to add things for 'Touch-First Browsing'..

Don't they shoot you for that in Alabama?

But it just scans the login page,

> http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/cmpn/demo

I'll have to find a machine with a browser that can "display this
experience"

> I don't know anyone who owns a current generation Windows phone, nor
> anyone who has any interest in owning one.  I have a few people who

I just canvassed our entire building and could not find one..

Maybe I should just not worry about MS compatibility at all.. ;)