[Chugalug] Retroshare - encrypted messaging, IM and file sharing

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Jun 17 21:13:54 UTC 2013

Not sure what finally went right, but I now have 2 contacts and have
exchanged mail with both of them.

Having some problems setting up the relay server configuration, and
would really like two things before I start to trust this:

1. A code audit by someone I trust, or at least a looks-over-the-code
   and says "oh, yeah, no obvious fork-and-send-to-the-NSA-and-KGB
   hooks" session.

2. An interoperable system, or some notion that people are thinking
   about headless relay servers and additional applications (ie:
   Machine originated messages, email relays so we can use our regular
   email clients, etc).

But it's kinda cool...

Dan