[Chugalug] Retroshare - encrypted messaging, IM and file sharing

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sun Jun 16 23:43:39 UTC 2013

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:55:56 -0400
"32cstyle ." <cstyle31 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone using this? I'm thinking about downloading this to see what
> it's all about.

I'm on it, Dave is allegedly on it, though our computers haven't found
each other yet to exchange messages. I'm running a server at
home.flutterby.net, but haven't figured out how to queue the message
for Dave on it, so I'm leaving my laptop on a lot.

But, yeah, lemme send you a key via a direct message (don't know what
anti-spam capabilities they've got, and don't want to put the ID cert
in the web archives for that reason.

Dan