[Chugalug] Retroshare - encrypted messaging, IM and file sharing

32cstyle . cstyle31 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 22:55:56 UTC 2013

Is anyone using this? I'm thinking about downloading this to see what it's
all about.
To tell you the truth, I haven't been on any P2P things in years (Morphus,
Kaza, Limewire) to name a few.

I actually had a business Idea for something like this software that
would've been local and much faster.

Anyway, let me know.