[Chugalug] Retroshare - encrypted messaging, IM and file sharing

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sun Jun 16 15:56:14 UTC 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:00:00 -0400
Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:
> On 6/14/2013 5:32 PM, Dan Lyke wrote:
> > Some caveats: I haven't read the source, I don't know anyone who's
> > read the source. All I know is what this claims to be, and it's
> > a fairly complete GUI package for those claims.
>
> ditto
>
> > http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/

So, I have a message that should be wending its way to Dave if we can
get computers to find each other, and...

I have put up a box to be a server at home.flutterby.net. If you're
having trouble connecting to various things, that should be an okay
relay. Bandwidth is throttled pretty heavily through it, but it's
public-facing.

Dan