[Chugalug] No internet connection

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 01:26:57 UTC 2013

I know it's not my router because all other devices in the house are working just fine which leads be to believe that the EnGinius is going bad. What do you mean my desktop needs a cable? The Enginius device is considered a wired connection as far as the computer is concerned and the desktop is to far away from my router to be plugged straight in.