[Chugalug] Discussions that sometimes happen on obscure IRC channels...

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:08:14 UTC 2013

Ahh... many are the memories of returning to work on Monday morning and
finding that Mike spent the weekend cranking out some barely operational
system which the customer already has it in production....

Mike's greatest strength is his ability to rapidly produce workable
solutions to customer's problems. It's also his greatest weakness.

-Eric