[Chugalug] Any Co-location providers in the area?

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Jun 13 23:48:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013, Dave Brockman wrote:
> If you don't find what you need, Networks offers Colo, but not at the
> price point of those you linked.  If Peace or others don't pan out,
> feel free to drop me or Jim Wells a line off-list to discuss.

Been there, done that, doing it yet again for some things.
I think this is my 3 or 4th server setup at Networks Inc since 2003.
You get a stable colo, with nice people neighbors on the network,
and genuine DaveHelp(tm) and JimHelp(tm) which helps with some stranger
configuration and other needs. It's old school boutique/bespoke
colocation with a personal touch.

--Mike--