[Chugalug] ot: bfl order

Keith uspatentpending at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:47:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting into mining because it seems fun and you
guys have said it's fairly profitable.  I was going to order a couple of
the small 5GH/s or one of the 25GH/s models from BFL.  It seems like people
have been waiting on their orders for over a year.  Is it too late to
really order these now?  I was reading some stuff about how the difficulty
is likely to skyrocket and given the long waits I've seen on the original
pre-orders, is it likely I will even get these in time to mine profitably?

Thanks,
Keith

Thanks,
Keith