[Chugalug] ot: bfl order

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 21:01:03 UTC 2013

So my jala's were delivered today. I ordered two 4.5 gh/s jalapenos and
received two 6 gh/s units for the same low (early) price. I guess that
makes up for the year long wait, but I'm still waiting on my single sc
to come in like you guys. All together I'm pushing about 13GH/s with the
additions. According to the eclipsemc calculator, that equates to about
$40/day at current price of $108.

I had thought that cgminer's --enable-bitforce configure option would
have detected them up but it didn't. I snagged the latest cgminer from
git and noticed it seems cpu mining has been removed from the code and a
new option --enable-bflsc added. On ubuntu/deb libusb-1.0-0 and
libusb-1.0-0-dev and the --enable-bflsc option is needed to run them.