[Chugalug] TimeMachine on Ubuntu

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:10:45 UTC 2013

I didn't think Time Machine supported non OS X hosted afp shares.  I think I tried something similar once after setting up FSM on a Windows server.  The Macs could use the afp shares for storage but not for Time Machine.  I think the only remote hosting you can do for Time Machine is through an Air Port Extreme, but I could be wrong.

Jonathan Calloway

Sent from my iPad