[Chugalug] Photoshop under WINE

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 02:57:33 UTC 2013

On 06/01/2013 10:27 PM, Phil Sieg wrote:
> Very mixed compatibility based on version.
>
> Really kinda sucks. You are better off just setting up a VM with virtualbox.
>
> Why not just learn GIMP?

Photoshop is much more powerful than GIMP. Yes, GIMP can do some amazing
things for a free app, but that being said, the professional world uses
Photoshop, and I'm trying to become a pro. I'm using another free app
under Winders, but there's a class coming up on using Photoshop to
"touch up" photos, and since I already HAVE a copy of PS, I thought I
might take it and learn how to actually use it.