[Chugalug] OT: RJ45 to Wi-Fi adapter

Rip Linton ripl at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 02:24:51 UTC 2013

 John,

I have a ZyXEL MWR102 that serves as either an AP or router. I have used it as a client bridge for streaming media to and from a Blu-Ray drive and to a TV. I have also used it as a wireless access point for printers.

Very small, runs off USB power (it comes with a power supply and a usb cord,) and nice setup via web interface. It is much like a small version a DD-WRT router.

Nice unit to keep in a go bag for those times you need flexibility in Internet connections too.

Rip