[Chugalug] Photoshop under WINE

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 02:12:33 UTC 2013

Anyone ever tried to run Photoshop under WINE? Looking at possibly
taking a photoshop class and I'd rather not have to wipe my Linux laptop
to reinstall Windows, just to run Photoshop for a day or two. I've got a
Compaq Presario F730US (1.8 Ghz AMD 64 X2 CPU) with 2 Gigs of RAM (maxed
out.) Video is NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 (on-board, of course.) HDD was
upgraded (the one that came with it was dead when I got it, as was the
battery) to 250 Gig SATA, with very little used, so disk space shouldn't
be an issue.