[Chugalug] OT: RJ45 to Wi-Fi adapter

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 01:30:51 UTC 2013

So I bought a refurbished Blu-Ray player awhile back and it's been
sitting in the package it arrived in since I got it. Now that I have a
new TV being delivered tomorrow (50" set wouldn't fit in my back seat) I
got the Blu-Ray player out and put it in place of my VHS/DVD player. To
my amazement, this Blu-Ray player has an RJ45 network jack on the back.
My question is, does anyone know of a reliable RJ45 to Wi-Fi network
adapter suitable for use for a multi-media device such as this?