[Chugalug] Audio books on Linux

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 1 19:28:22 UTC 2013

I suggested in another email that he play the file on a device that can play it, send the audio to another device that can record it.

or use that script that captures the sound buffer to a file directly, but he never told us exactly why that script wasn't working for him.  probably missing a "dependency"