[Chugalug] Drupal:Zen like themes without Ruby?

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:24:18 UTC 2013

Yeah, there's several of them. I haven't used stylus (I use less for node
stuff), but it looks like how the old sass syntax used to work, if that
means anything to anybody.

I don't know much about drupal, but does template.php "do stuff" every time
a request is made to the server?

The CSS preprocessor should only generate the CSS once, when a
deployment/change has been made to your sass/less/whatever stylesheets.
sass and less are just CSS3 with extra functionality. Variables, selector
nesting/inheritance, extra functions, stylesheet compilation, etc.