[Chugalug] Drupal:Zen like themes without Ruby?

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:12:43 UTC 2013

The sass compiler runs on ruby, you don't write any ruby to use it. To run
the compiler for less, you'll need to install node.js, so you're going to
have to wind up installing *something* regardless of which one you use.

Just install ruby and rubygems from your package manager and run "gem
install sass" and you're done.