[Chugalug] Drupal:Zen like themes without Ruby?

Lee Walker mrscumbagtoyou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:07:18 UTC 2013

less & Sass are both good things to learn.
One isn't pulling out ahead of the other (yet) and I see both used a lot.
Learn one (or both) it'll do you good :D
It's not a language to learn, just a way to making CSS better.

I am personally leaning towards Sass & Compass a lot more these days. But I
still use less when it's included in themes I'm manipulating.

And Sass has a quote on it's website
"The only thing easier, is making fun of Internet Explorer!" -- Steve Balmer

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:

> I really like the idea of building drupal themes with CSS.
> But I found out to use Zen I need Sass & compass, both Ruby Gems.
> No offense to Ruby users, while my wife might use it since apparently ruby
> is on macs, I don't to learn another language at the moment.
>
> Found out about Less. Any other options?
> http://lesscss.org/

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
404-405-1194