[Chugalug] Oh this is hilariuos

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:31:20 UTC 2013

It's no worse than the application page for a (past or present, not kept up with their status) large contractor for a local government entity.

Their DB and application page was so messed up that when I pulled it up, it would show the personal information of the previous applicant on the site.. SSN and all. I promptly emailed and called to inform them of the problem. I kind of wonder how the heck that happened. I chose not to apply for the position they had posted.

-B