[Chugalug] Oh this is hilariuos

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Jan 29 20:11:34 UTC 2013

I was trying fill an online job application when I got this error.

ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.: at EmployBridge.OAE.Web.Applicant.EntryForms.GeneralInformation.CopyValuesToApplication(Application application) in C:\Projects\EmployBridge\Source Code\EmployBridge.Oae.Support\EmployBridge.OAE.DEV\EmployBridge.OAE.Web\Applicant\EntryForms\GeneralInformation.aspx.cs:line 602 at EmployBridge.OAE.Web.Applicant.EntryForms.GeneralInformation.Save() in C:\Projects\EmployBridge\Source Code\EmployBridge.Oae.Support\EmployBridge.OAE.DEV\EmployBridge.OAE.Web\Applicant\EntryForms\GeneralInformation.aspx.cs:line 357 at EmployBridge.OAE.Web.Applicant.EntryForms.GeneralInformation.ButtonNextClick_Handler(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Projects\EmployBridge\Source Code\EmployBridge.Oae.Support\EmployBridge.OAE.DEV\EmployBridge.OAE.Web\Applicant\EntryForms\GeneralInformation.aspx.cs:line 993 at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I called the Number to let them know and was told by the perky young thing that answered the phone that Macs were not compatible with their security. I tried explain that it looked like a database error but no avail.
Just plain clueless

www.prologistixs.com was the site.