[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:19:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Aaron Welch <n2nightfall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Republic Wireless Android backup

Aaron, which RW phone do you have? I switched to the defy (single band). It
is working out well. Just got the ROM update that takes off some of the
bloatware. Might be getting my wife one when her phone dies. (she is on
Virgin Mobile with the old $25 plan that is un-upgradable without being
bumped to $35)

Overall we pay just over $50 a month for the two phones we have. Only limit
is my wife's at 300 minutes talk. Unlimited everything else.

We don't get any fancy-dancy phones, but aren't paying more for our phones
than we do for Internet at home.