[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:56:31 UTC 2013

This seems to be a good possible answer to cross platform reminders and lists:

http://www.6wunderkinder.com/wunderlist

Just installed on my Mac Desktop, and it is beautiful... now to see how easy it is to use....

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011