[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Aaron Welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:52:21 UTC 2013

I agree with Jason.  There are more reliable apps for iOS than for Android.  Mainstream stuff will always come out first and be more meticulously maintained on the Apple ecosystem.  I carry an iPhone 5 and a Republic Wireless Android backup at all times.  The one thing I like about the Android phone is that the interface is fast and simple.  YMMV.

-AW