[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:27:04 UTC 2013

err... Google calendar is in no way the same functionality wise as iOS/Apple reminders.

Reminders is a "to do" list that you can check off, and also lets you create shopping lists etc that are re-useable.

Being able to create them entirely with Siri is a very nice bonus as well.

I get the whole google integration part as I am a google user. iOS reminders is remarkably good and simple and "just works" for "list" type things. It is the only thing that makes me productive some days, so it is very important that I find a "same/as" or "very similar to replacement.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011