[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jan 29 17:23:48 UTC 2013

> Just ordered an unlocked Galaxy Note 2 to replace my iPhone 4s.
> Read a LOT of reviews and have been thinking on this for months. Played with few Galaxy Notes, and even ordered the Galaxy Player 5 to get the
> feel.
>
> Any users out there that can give me their feedback?

So far, it's impressive in the things it gets right.. as a "Phablet"
and there are things the N900 kicked it's ass at: The integration of the
services. Like: to call a phone number from Contacts, the N900 gave me a
choice of how to call: Cell, Skype, Voip 1 (Chattanooga), Voip 2 (Africa).

But that's my biggest gripe. It IS big enough to do SSH and use an on
screen keyboard and actually see a decent sized chunk of terminal screen.

You'll like it.