[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:08:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Phil Sieg <phil.sieg at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Starting to get very good use out of siri/reminders and having it sync
> up with my desktop ann laptop over then net in a matter of minutes
> automatically.

Google Calendar should work well here.

> 2. iPhoto integration and syncing photos back and forth. Got a Kid now and
> I actually use this.

Never tried.

> 3. iBooks I think may be a non issue...

Just me, but unless you choose to be a single platform for all your reading
devices, go Kindle. Amazon has worked very hard to be cross platform.

> 4. General syncing and backing up of my entire android device as I do with
> my iPhone for safety/security issues.

There are a ton of apps and ways to do this. Choices vary from cloud based
(easy) to more manual (less easy). Take a look at the various top ones in
the play store (https://play.google.com/store/search?q=backup) and install
them to your phone right from your browser (which is awesome!).