[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:48:50 UTC 2013

1. I use Google Calendar for reminders. Instant synch.
2. I use Google+ for photos (which replaces/extends Picasa Web Albums).
3. I don't read books on my gdevice(s) or idevice(s).
4. This is actually much better on the dark side as the trappings of device
synch over USB were never a part of the plan. You can set how much data you
want backed up on your G account. Get a new device, just log in and go.
Some specific things like icons on the home page need to be redone but data
is perfect, I've found.