[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:35:53 UTC 2013

a few worries:

1. Starting to get very good use out of siri/reminders and having it sync up with my desktop ann laptop over then net in a matter of minutes automatically.

2. iPhoto integration and syncing photos back and forth. Got a Kid now and I actually use this.

3. iBooks I think may be a non issue...

4. General syncing and backing up of my entire android device as I do with my iPhone for safety/security issues.

Thoughts?

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011