[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:18:56 UTC 2013

"Merging the Apple Desktop ecosystem with the Android Mobile ecosystem is
my biggest worry."

It depends on how much you use Apple's software. There are no bumps if you
are a Google centered user. My phone and OSX side of my laptop don't really
talk because phone talks to Google and Chrome/Firefox talks to Google.
Outside of terminal and finder I don't use any Apple apps, so I cannot
speak to those.

Android can work like a simple usb drive, so that clears file boundaries as
well.

If there is a specific point of integration, I am sure one of us can set
you on the right path.