[Chugalug] Fanboy converts <maybe>

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:58:07 UTC 2013

Dunno... Gotta see if I can REALLY convert.

Merging the Apple Desktop ecosystem with the Android Mobile ecosystem is my biggest worry.

Plus my 4s is a 64GB factory unlocked so I won't be selling cheap if I do. Usually if I don't feel like making a deal, I just put it on ebay so I don't offend any list members.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011