[Chugalug] Unlocking your Smart Phone is Illegal???

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:50:15 UTC 2013

We are getting there. I chose Tmobile initially as my SIM card when I first
signed up for straightalk knowing that I may have to switch to AT&T.

Well Tmobile didn't work so well for me at my house and I simply plopped
down another $15 for a new AT&T service SIM and I'm much happier with the
service all around. Tmobile had faster but spottier service data and
voice-wise.

That sort of choice made me very very satisfied.