[Chugalug] Who's looking for embedded programmers in 'nooga?

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Jan 28 19:38:00 UTC 2013

Lynn, are you a pilot?
The FAA "NextGen" is "vaporware".
I has only been partially used in Alaska, and I believe that it has been
painfully and slowly (VERY slowly) implemented in *VERY* few areas of the
lower 48.

As an airplane owner, I can affirm you that "relatively cheap" is a
"relatively unheard of" proposition in aviation.
It will be *YEARS* (and billions of $$$$$ to airplane owners) before
"NextGen" happens.
If ever...   :(
ET