[Chugalug] Unlocking your Smart Phone is Illegal???

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:58:39 UTC 2013

I just bought a used iPhone 4 on eBay that I intend to use with T-Mobile's
new $30/mo BYOD plan (I don't talk much). I hope to get a Nexus 4 once
Google gets it in stock again.

I haven't had a phone contract in 7+ years. Either work pays for the phone
and/or I have gone with no-contract phones. Until recently, most of the
no-contract phones have royally sucked - like my current Samsung Transform
Ultra.

I look forward to supporting a market where I can actually own my phone and
use whatever carrier I like... sort of like the rest of the world!

-Eric