[Chugalug] Who's looking for embedded programmers in 'nooga?

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Jan 28 15:40:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013, kitepilot at kitepilot.com wrote:
> There is an add in Sunday's Times Free Press looking for embedded programmers
> (http://kitepilot.com/N74375/add.jpg).
> No WEB site, phone number or email, just a PO Box.
> Weird...

Good catch.

It means either the current embedded system guru is about to be outed..
and/or the employer doesn't want others to know what they are up to.
It's a specific enough and niche enough advert to think it's legit:

A quick google for the PO Box says:

Southern Technologies Corp.
Physical Address: 	  	6145 Preservation Dr., Chattanooga, TN
37416 (Map/Directions)
Mailing Address: 	  	PO Box 23807, Chattanooga, TN 37422

Railroad equipment.. I'll go for "Very Legit"