[Chugalug] how would you do a swap & shop site?

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Jan 28 15:11:23 UTC 2013

Thanx Will. Not bad way to do it and the points module could do that.

As to Chad points out, I'm well aware Ebay and Amazon are the 800 pound gorillas.
But it occurs to me that a specialized site dealing with merchandise from a specific field and an area for experts in that field to swap info might do well. focus would be the key.

Also a hyper local swap & shop site might pick folk who might be not comfortable with the national sites.
Still a longshot might be worth pursuing.