[Chugalug] Micro-HDMI to Micro-HDMI

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:45:07 UTC 2013

Thanks for the suggestions - I'm trying to get it to as few parts as
possible. I'm guessing this is really the only application of such a cord,
so it's not widely (or at all) available.

*- Chad W. Smith*

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Alex Smith (K4RNT)
<shadowhunter at gmail.com>wrote:

> OK, cool. Took a look at it, looks like a cool device!
>

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Chad Smith <chad78 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Motorola Lapdock and a tablet.
>>
>> *- Chad W. Smith*
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Alex Smith (K4RNT) <
>> shadowhunter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just curious, what devices are you connecting? I imagine one is a mobile
>>> phone or tablet, what's the other device? I've never heard of a display
>>> that uses Micro-HDMI.

>>> --
>>> " ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured,
>>> the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
>>> irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and
>>> warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we’re all