[Chugalug] how would you do a swap & shop site?

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 03:50:26 UTC 2013

The idea of a swap website has been brought up on this list many times - if
it ever has been done, (which I can't remember it actually being done) it
didn't last.

My suggestion, don't bother.  Why reinvent the wheel?

For stuff swapped amongst ourselves, we have the list.

For other stuff there is Craigslist, ebay, Amazon, McKay, Yard Sales,
Goodwill, etc..

*- Chad W. Smith*