[Chugalug] how would you do a swap & shop site?

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 03:08:33 UTC 2013

All the various reasons not to do it, why do it, etc... aside.

I would start thinking along the lines of how McKay's already does this in
the physical world for a starting point. Likely a credit system could would
well. X buys something from Y and Y receives 10 credit. Y uses credit to
"buy" something else. Economics has learned that a common interchange is
very useful.