[Chugalug] Open Source Project Management for a Small Group

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:39:40 UTC 2013

My work uses Jira, but the one I've heard most about is Trac.

http://trac.edgewall.org/

Unfortunately, since I'm not a developer, I don' t have as much use for
project management software, unless it could help me with time management
in my role as a hardware technician.

>From the ones you've mentioned so far, I'm going to check out Kanban.

Good luck in your search! :)

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Jonathan Calloway <
jonathancalloway at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the reason I said what I did was becuase I was testing using the
> portable version of xampp, which uses PHP5.4 I think.  My plan was to
> "test" it in xampp, and if we like it, ask for a vm from the tech folks.
>  However, I may just get a vps going, that way I can run whatever version I
> want.
>
> <JC>
>

> On 01/26/2013 04:27 PM, Rod-Lists wrote:
>
>> Drupal 7 requires PHP 5.25 but recommends 5.3.
>> Drupal 8 requires PHP 5.3.5 but reccomends higher
>> -----------------
>> Web server
>> Apache, Nginx, or Microsoft IIS
>> Database server
>> Drupal 6: MySQL 4.1 or higher, PostgreSQL 7.1,
>> Drupal 7: MySQL 5.0.15 or higher with PDO, PostgreSQL 8.3 or higher with
>> PDO, SQLite 3.3.7 or higher
>> Note: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle are supported by an additional
>> module
>> PHP
>> Drupal 6: PHP 4.4.0 or higher (5.3 recommended)
>> Drupal 7: PHP 5.2.5 or higher (5.3 recommended)--some of the modules
>> require 5.3
>> Drupal 8: PHP 5.3.5 or higher

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)