[Chugalug] Hardware for sale...

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:03:06 UTC 2013

I will be around the store all day today packing stuff up.  There are still
20+ desktops and workstations ranging from $150-350 each.  I have 23"
monitors for $125 that are almost new.  There are TONs of HDMI, VGA, and
DVI cables from 6ft-50ft.  Still have the projectors with either the fixed
or popup screens and they come with a rolling hard case.  I ask that you
test everything before you leave as I will not be able to replace parts
like I normally would.  Give me a call if you need directions or anything
423-505-9999.  I will be there after about 1:30.

-AW

n2nightfall at gmail.com