[Chugalug] Hardware for sale...

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:51:09 UTC 2013

I may be interested in a switch. Im specificslly looking for cisco stuff,
but could be interested in other stuff too.

Also, I have a potential client that will need a server (their first) for a
small network - it would be a file / printer server with Quickbooks on it
too. Small network. I am mesting with them a week from today to learn more.
After that meeting, I will be ready to spec out what exactly they need. But
do you think you have anything that would fit the bill?