[Chugalug] Open Source Project Management for a Small Group

JonathanCalloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:32:26 UTC 2013

Well, what I'm looking for isn't that terrible complicated. We have five people in our group, and all we are looking for is a way for everyone to manage tasks, and keep up with everything we have to do. We're not doing requirements , determining budgets, or really even following true "Project Management" practices. All I'm looking for is a tool that we can use to stay on track. As for reporting, the manager wants to have a dashboard that shows him what we're working on at a glance, and whether or not we are on track to meet our deadlines. Also, he wants to be able to re-prioritize things from his dashboard. We send him a weekly summary, and we would like to be able to automate the generation of the summary if possible. The summary shows what we've been doing all week.

Remember that we cannot spend money, so Trello and BaseCamp are out!

<JC>